Pages

Share any... without ADVERTISING or Bullshit

5 dec 11

its start over now, i made this because i meet my friend, he's not a prefect man.., still a boy cause not merried yet till now,.. hope happiness for him ever after, aamiin...


its start from a small conversation, in front of my house, we talk everything... and made this words so i called this "its everything...",


we talk about how to be a good person, be a nice neighbor, and be a truly man,... even i had married its not guarantee i have a better life,...


we talk about how i want to resign from my job right now, cause my boss have a complicated life also have to running the company. i hope Alloh give me a strong power to run my life... aamiin.


not for long... i will have a baby... a beautiful baby... a strong and health baby..., i hope same cute like my wife, and also same smart like me. we talked about a baby to my friend this night, right now in this week we repaired my house, the roof are broken so i have to talk fluently to my neighbor to take care my roof and say sorry if theres something mess, dust, i give a promise to my neighbor to clean up the mess that i made, later if this things are finish.


this is about confrontation..., its how to face reality and run it very well..., thanks to this song.. Suddenly i heard song from my wife phone...,  i hope everything makes me strong and be more strong again.


i prefer to use arial font... i like very much this font, so anyway.. i search from the lyric, its Saybia - the day after tomorrow., kind like of james bond movie...


so im tired now... so i take rest now... hope tomorrow will give me a strong faith to made a better faith than today!...

1 comment:

  1. Loph you so hunny.. Allah selalu dengan kita..

    ReplyDelete

IT IL lagi di persiapkan material trainingnya | please klik judul untuk kembali ke main menu

yang ngelihat :

lu cari di sini bro...